Wednesday 29 July 2015

LEPAKING CULTURE

"LEPAKING CULTURE " 29.7.2015 7.10am Wednesday Such a cold morning....my blood temperature start to rise seeing few students still "lepaking" in front of the school. It really get to my nerve. I stepped out from my car and politely ask the school prefect to instruct the students to walk inside the school compound immediately. The culture of "lepaking should be prevented from the roots before of it nutured inside our young bloods nowadays. Few parents around were shocked with my action and feel grateful with effort taken to ensure the student follow the rules and avoid misbehaviour. Since the school is belong to everybody concerned it is our duty to keep it alive, strong, clean & respectful institution. Regards, DRB...... "Lepaking"= Hang around.

No comments:

Poultry Farmers Seek Support from Malaysians

 Poultry farmers seek support from Malaysians  https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/06/18/poultry-farmers-seek-support-from-malaysian...